- 24 of the top 50 companies who posted the most remote job openings on FlexJobs between March 1 and September 15, 2020, are software and technology-based.
- Atlassian, Amazon, Collabera, CrowdStrike, Oracle, Red Hat, Tanium and Twilio are a few of the many tech companies actively looking to fill remote-based job positions today.
- Amazon has 949 open work-from-home positions open today on their Amazon Jobs site, 287 of which are for Solution Architect roles, 99 in Software Development and 83 in Project/Program/Product Management Non-Tech.
FlexJobs is one of the leading sites and subscription services specializing in verified high quality, remote and flexible jobs. They have seen an increase of more than 50% in remote job listings in the areas of Computer/IT, Customer Service, Accounting & Finance, Project Management, Marketing and Sales this year. Tech companies’ need for remote workers is the most pervasive, with 24 of the 50 actively looking to fill open positions. Healthcare is the next-highest industry, with seven of the 50 companies looking to bring remote-based hires onboard.
The recruitment site is also seeing an increase in the number of new companies recruiting remote workers. The site reports they’ve seen a 10% increase in Q2 over Q1 and a 53% increase in new companies in Q3 over Q2. They recently completed an analysis of the top 50 companies who have posted the most remote job openings between March 1 and September 15, 2020. You can find the analysis here: Top 50 Companies Hiring for Remote Jobs During the Pandemic.
The following are the tech companies who have posted the most remote job openings on the FlexJobs site this year:
- Atlassian – Currently has 124 open remote positions available on FlexJobs, most of which are in software development, project management, sales and marketing.
- Accounting Principals – Currently has 67 open positions that are 100% remote-based, mostly in accounting & finance, mortgage & real estateand software development.
- Ajilon – One of the leading outsourcing services for hi-tech positions, Ajilon has 197 software positions available on its site today.
- Amazon – Amazon relies on pipeline listings on FlexJobs as part of their hiring process. This means a single job posting can represent a substantial number of openings, potentially hiring hundreds or thousands of candidates for a single listing.
- Apex Systems – Specializes in helping job seekers find remote jobs in computer & IT, consulting, HR & recruiting, project management and software development.
- Aquent – Aquent hires technology-minded professionals who wish to make a difference in the lives of professionals worldwide. The company has hired for part-time, freelance, temporary, and 100% remote jobs, posted in marketing, graphic design, editing, internet & e-commerce and writing.
- Cognosante – Cognosante, founded in 2008 and headquartered in Falls Church, Virginia, is a leading IT healthcare provider. Specializing in healthcare transformation, Medicaid modernization, healthcare operations and healthcare compliance, Cognosante is entirely focused on bringing its industry expertise into the full spectrum of the healthcare system in the United States.
- Collabera – Collabera posts various flexible work arrangements, including temporary, freelance, part-time, and remote jobs in accounting & finance, administrative, project management, computer & IT and software development, among other fields. There are currently 529 software jobs on their site.
- CrowdStrike – Deemed one of the Best Workplaces in Technology by the Great Place to Work Institute, CrowdStrike has posted a wide variety of remote jobs for candidates throughout the world, including flexible jobs in computer & IT, software development, project management, education & training, operations and more. As indicated per post, some remote jobs are open to applicants based anywhere in the United States, while others are specific to U.S. cities and various countries, such as Australia, Germany, Romania and the Netherlands. There are currently nine remote-based positions on FlexJobs with CrowdStrike today.
- Elastic – A distributed company with associates worldwide, Elastic periodically posts partially remote to 100% remote, full-time jobs on FlexJobs in marketing, computer & IT, software development, project management and consulting. “Distributed by intention,” Elastic believes it draws strength from this diversity and that “great code and amazing ideas can come from anyone, anywhere.”
- IQVIA – IQVIA seeks driven and insightful candidates who want to help advance patient healthcare to join its team. IQVIA periodically posts an alternative schedule, part-time, remote, and freelance job opportunities in various professional fields, such as medical & health, science, computer & IT, software development and research.
- K12 – Based in Herndon, Virginia, K12 serves children, teenagers and families nationwide with web-based interactive classes and learning modules. Its mission is to provide high-quality, personalized education experiences online to serve students “in the home or on the road.” K12 offers temporary, freelance, flexible schedule and remote jobs in education & training, including full-time jobs that can be done from any U.S. region. The company currently has 58 positions open on FlexJobs.
- Keywords Studios – Keywords Studios provides creative and technical services to the international video game industry. Flexible jobs posted by Keywords Studios in the past include computer & IT, project management, account management, business development and entertainment & media. Keywords Studios has posted freelance and remote jobs for candidates in wide-ranging career levels, some of which have required travel but otherwise feature opportunities to work remotely. The company has also offered 100% remote jobs for global applicants that allow them to work from anywhere in the world.
- Oracle – Oracle has 604 open positions on FlexJobs today, 188 of which are 100% remote work-based and 135 of which have the option of remote work.
- Red Hat – Red Hat has 46 open positions on FlexJobs today, 24 of which are 100% remote work-based and seven eligible for remote work.
- Shopify – Shopify has 156 open positions on FlexJobs today, 91 of which are 100% remote work-based and 37 eligible for remote work.
- SPECTRAFORCE – SPECTRAFORCE jobs have been posted for a wide variety of flexible work opportunities. Job openings have included freelance work, remote jobs, part-time and full-time schedules and temporary employment for long-term and short-term jobs. SPECTRAFORCE offers an entrepreneurial work culture emphasizing values of diversity, responsible citizenship, excellence, transparency and uncompromising ethics.
- Tanium – Established in 2007, Tanium is a technology company that has developed a new approach to IT security and systems management. Tanium products have helped some of the world’s largest organizations and governments secure, control and manage hundreds of thousands of endpoints throughout their networks. The company is looking for two cybersecurity engineers who will be 100% remote.
- TEKsystems – A self-described technology-obsessed firm, TEKsystems places more than 70,000 professionals into career assignments that support critical IT engagements at more than 5,000 client sites across the U.S. and Europe. The company has been awarded a spot on Fortune magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list for several years running.
- TrueCare24 – TrueCare24 is a technology-focused healthcare company providing tools and solutions for in-home senior care management. The company has openings in business development, medical & health and project management.
- TTEC – TTEC relies on pipeline listings on FlexJobs as part of their hiring process. This means a single job posting can represent a substantial number of openings, potentially hiring hundreds or thousands of candidates for a single listing.
- Twilio – Twilio has 43 open positions on FlexJobs today, 27 of which are 100% remote work-based and eight eligible for remote work.
- VocoVision – VocoVision is an innovative children’s therapy telepractice program. Most positions require advanced education and professional certifications and associates are given access to a discussion board to share their concerns and brainstorm ideas.