- UiPath RPA Platform, JIFFY.ai and Automation Anywhere are the highest-rated RPA software by their users according to SoftwareReview’s Robotic Process Automation (RPOA) Data Quadrant Report.
- RPA software users are also dissatisfied with how their vendors overpromise and under deliver, with this category receiving the lowest aggregate score of 77% and finding only two vendors above that score.
- Native AI, Sentiment Analysis and Optical Character Recognition (OCR) are the three technology areas RPA providers most struggle with, earning the lowest aggregate scores in the survey.
These and many other fascinating insights are from SoftwareReview’s latest customer rankings published today in their two reports, the Data Quadrant Report, Robotic Process Automation, September 2020 and the Emotional Footprint Report, Robotic Process Automation, August 2020. Both reports are downloadable from the SoftwareReview’s Robotic Process Automation report page here.
The Emotional Footprint Report, Robotic Process Automation, August 2020, is based entirely on attitudinal data captured from verified owners of each RPA system reviewed. A total of 90 customer reviews were completed, evaluating six vendors. SoftwareReviews is a division of world-class IT research and consulting firm Info-Tech Research Group. Their business model is based on providing research to enterprise buyers on subscription, alleviating the need to be dependent on vendor revenue, which helps them stay impartial in their many customer satisfaction studies. Please see page 4 of the study for additional details on the methodology.
Key insights from the study include the following:
- UiPath RPA Platform, JIFFY.ai and Automation Anywhere’s users rate satisfaction with their overall capabilities as the best in the industry. SoftwareReview found that these three RPA systems have the highest Composite Scores and Net Emotional Footprint scores across the systems evaluated. All three providers’ systems received high scores from users for the business value they help create, breadth of features, ease of implementation and product strategy & rate of improvement. The following data quadrant illustrates the results of the survey:
- UiPath RPA Platform is the most likely to be recommended by a wide margin, has the most valued product features and vendor capabilities. The average Net Emotional Footprint score is at the higher end of the scale than other software solutions, with an aggregated 86 score. Likeliness to recommend, vendor capabilities, product features and Net Emotional Footprint scores are combined to calculate the Composite Score.
- When asked if their RPA systems help them save time or not, users gave the category an aggregate Net Emotional Footprint score of 90%. Automation Anywhere and JIFFY.ai are leaders at helping their users save time. Users gave them both a 100% rating on this attribute. Four of the six vendors are above the 90% category average.